Friday, July 17, 2009

Just To Tell U

Hey everyone who likes my stories. I am writing a pretty long one right now. I mean really long. It is what i think the 2010 story line will be. Because it is sooooo long. I will make a blog for it. I dont know the name of the story yet. On the blog ill give u sneek peeks and stuff on the story. Let me tell u this story will be awsome. If i can i might give it to Greg F. for the 2010 Storyline. Or 2011. The blog address is, gresh96stories.blogspot.com. please please go there regularly.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Really? That's awesome! I can't wait!

    Cherixon
    bioniclethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gresh do u like my titan version of calix? can everyone of you guys please go to my blog and see his pics? then can u rate him out of 10? i'll really appreciate it if you do.

    ReplyDelete