Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where I got My Info For 2010

Hey Greg, a member recently posted some info he got at an event when you spoke, so I was hoping that you could clarify something:Stars
1. If they are canon, why is only Tahu there?
2. How did the Stars get out of Teridax's body?
3. How is Vezok not a snake?I understand if you can't answer these.
Teridax1. Was the original plan for 2010 for Teridax to come, or was that changed?
2. Will he appear in the next movie, then?
3. What was the point of the map at the end of The Legend Reborn, then? Obviously 2010 will just deal with Teridax and Mata Nui and such, so is the map 2011 story....Anyway, thanks for the 2010 info, even if I didn't really like how it's going.....
1) Because we aren't doing 11 Stars sets, so we can't do all six original Toa. Doesn't mean they aren't present, just aren't sets.
2) Wait for 2010 for that3) It's not Vezok1,
2) Too early to discuss
3) The map plays a part in the "in between 2009 and 2010" story, in the November comic and in graphic novel #10 next year.
Stars3. So it's another Skakdi?
4. Teridax
3. Actually, I did hear from someone else who attended that it has to do with the Valley of the Maze. So is the symbol on the left the symbol of the Valley of the Maze? (The symbol that looks like three lines with one crossing through the center)?
4. So will Teridax appear in the November comic?
5. GN #10 is the one that focuses on the Red Star as well, right? So can we assume it focuses completely on that, with maybe the ending being Teridax attaching the Red Star to his back as Mata Nui discovers the map?6. Does this mean we're never going to Bota Magna?
3) Yes
3) The symbol on the left of what?
4) Yes
5) No. Teridax does not appear in GN #10, it takes place before he arrives on Bara Magna. GN #9 collects the 2009 comics, GN #11 the 2010 comics, so GN #10 takes place in between the two.
6) Does what mean we aren't going to Bota Magna?
6) Well, if Teridax is going to Bara Magna, then it's likely that they'll be putting Spherus Magna back together. And anyway, the fact that it is going to be Teridax arriving, it's very plausible that Bionicle is going to end in 2010. Because the huge fight between Mata Nui and Teridax and the reappearance of Tahu in his 01 form all seem like things Bionicle would save for its last year.
6) I can see your point, but it is possible to go to Bota Magna in story without Bota Magna having to be a separate planet/moon. It is still a region of the world that could be visited even if the world is reassembled, right?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll have to ask some questions myself...

    -80

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't ask questions on BZPower. If I can't ask him myself, ask him why he can't do stories based on the past; there is plenty of room for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't see bionicle ending. even if it does end, or appear to end (like it did in 2008 "the final battle"), LEGO will most definetly bring it back in another form at least or just continued the story. It is their biggest money-maker, so business wise, I don't think it will end

    ReplyDelete
  4. to everyone who reads this comment. i've made my version for scarabix, for those of you who knows he is the ruler of all skrall in my upcoming stories. and i also have some vehicle mocs. go to my blog at bionicle2009stories.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be so sad if Bionicle is stopping in 2010... I've played with it since I was 4. :sob: ;'(

    ReplyDelete