Friday, September 11, 2009

Bionicle The Legend Reborn Review

Warning: Spoilers read at your own risk.


Ok the movie was good, I'll give it that. Let me list the pros and cons.

Pros
Much better animation then the last 3 movies.
Good story.
Tarix and Vastus were in it.

Cons
Gelu and Malum aren't in it.
The Skrall don't Talk. Neither do Stronius. They grunt. It's really stupid cause i mean come on Skrall can talk, they aren't idiots.
They didn't really end it well.

Ok, thats all for now more review later cause i have to go.

4 comments:

  1. wait how do you know the movie didnt come out yet??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. gresh I already saw the movie. You should have checked out my blog for the link. I found out my link to the movie was not pirated because the lego company had only sent the movie to a few websites and my link was one of them. So i already saw the movie but i ordered the dvd of it and i should be getting click today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to know shadow, do you still have the link Shadow? I'd like to watch it again, now that I know it is non-pirated

    -Xia
    www.xiantoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out my blog everyone i got big news!

    ReplyDelete