Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Fight for Bara Magna Part 14

“Ackar!” yelled Mata-Nui.
The beast roared again and saliva dripped onto Mata-Nui’s face. Mata-Nui shot a thornax hitting the creature in the face. Ackar had heard him and ran into the cave. He jumped onto the creatures head and decapitated it with a blow of his fire sword. “Thank you,” said Mata-Nui.
“Your welcome,” said Ackar.
Mata-Nui stood up and walked out of the cave. “We found a staircase,” said Vastus.
“Let’s climb it,” said Mata-Nui.
“Ok,” said Vastus.
They started to climb. The staircase ended at a cave. They entered. Inside was a Glatorian at a table. He had gold armor on his thighs and shoulders. His chest armor was lime green. Against the wall lay a claw and a thornax launcher with a sword attached to it. “Are you Calix?” asked Mata-Nui.
The Glatorian looked up. “Yes,” he said. “What do you want?”
“We need your help,” said Mata-Nui.
“Sit down,” said Calix. *I’ll post a picture of Calix soon.*
They sat down and Mata-Nui told his story. When he had finished, Calix said, “I’m sorry but I can’t help you.”
“Why not?” said Ackar.
“I’m a myth to most people. I work undercover against bonehunters. Do you think I’m not aware of my planet’s situation? I am.”
“I understand,” said Mata-Nui.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, the next part might not be out for a while because of technical problems.

    ReplyDelete