Friday, March 13, 2009

The Fight for Bara Magna Part 2

Here's Part 2, enjoy!

The lights of Vulcanus shone as Mata-Nui walked towards it. He entered the city and a small red thing that looked like a matoran ran towards him. It was Raanu. “Are you here to fight for us?” asked Raanu.
“What? I don’t know what’s going on, I don’t live here.”
“What?” said Raanu.
“I don’t live on this planet,” said Mata-Nui.
“Will you help us? Answer me and then I will tell you what’s happening,” said Raanu.
“I’ll help you,” said Mata-Nui.
“Come into my hut.”
Mata-Nui followed Raanu into a small hut. They sat down at a table and Raanu began to talk, “We Agori live on Bara Magna. We mostly live in harmony. When two villages have a dispute, we settle it in the arena. The people who fight for us are called Glatorian. Whoever wins the battle gets the area of land or gets the item that the dispute was about. You look like a Glatorian that is why I asked you if you were here to help us. The Skrall who live in Roxtus are trying to take over Bara Magna. They have already taken the city of Atero and will soon probably takeover Vulcanus, this village. We need an army.”
“I will help you,” said Mata-Nui. “My name is Mata-Nui. I come from a planet near you. I was the ruler there until I was cast out by my evil brother.”
“Thank you,” said Raanu. “I will give you directions to the village of Tesara. Search out the Glatorian Gresh and tell him that you talked to me and relate to him our conversation.”
“Ok,” said Mata-Nui.

2 comments:

  1. To the next part!{NOW!} Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome story!! Can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete