Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Fight for Bara Magna Part 8

“Where does it come up?” asked Vastus.
“In Iconox,” said Ackar.
“If things look bad we can get to Iconox for help,” said Mata-Nui.
“Exactly,” said Ackar.
“Get in now!” said Mata-Nui.
They ran into the cave. They got in a battle stance and a few seconds later, Malum and his three companions came in too. “I don’t know who you are;” said Malum, “but you and your friends here are trying to mess with the Skrall’s plans. I can’t let that happen.”
“And we won’t let you dispatch us,” said Mata-Nui.
“We’ll see,” said Malum.
The battle that happened next is too fierce to describe. Malum fell and the three Vorox fled. “You are strong,” said Malum to Mata-Nui, “if only you would join me.”
“Never!” yelled Mata-Nui, his voice was so loud that it shook the cave. “I’ve had enough evil on my own planet. I’m sick and tired of it. I want there to be peace with no evil in the world for at least three seconds. When I see that day, that’ll be the day that I can say that I destroyed evil. I’m here against my will, but while I’m here, I’m going to do my best to see evil destroyed on this planet.”
Ackar thought he saw tears in Mata-Nui’s eyes and wondered what Mata-Nui had really faced on his home planet. Malum laughed, “wonderful speech, but while you were talking, I gained enough strength to do one last thing.”
Malum shot his thornax launcher straight at Mata-Nui’s chest. The Mask of Life glowed and the thornax was gone. Malum sat there in awe then he ran. Ackar started to chase but Mata-Nui grabbed his shoulder. “We will meet him again, and when we do, he will regret the day he attacked us in this cave,” he said.

3 comments:

  1. The best part of the story.p.s. MATA NUI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gresh96 can you post a comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Malum hated the Skrall. Why would he want to stop Mata Nui from messing up their plans? Or is it just in this story?

    Anyway, great work.

    ReplyDelete