Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Fight for Bara Magna Part 9

The group walked through the tunnel. They had decided that this would be better then going up the mountain so that they didn’t meet anyone. The wall was cold and they got colder as the group climbed higher. Finally they reached Iconox. Before they entered the village, they met an Agori, Metus. “Who are you?” asked Metus.
“I’m really sick of answering that question, so I will tell you and Strakk at the same time,” said Mata-Nui.
“I’ll lead you to Strakk,” said Metus.
“Thank you,” said Vastus.
Metus led them through the gates and into a small hut. “These Glatorian want to speak with you, Strakk,” said Metus.
“Sit down,” said Strakk.
They all sat down around the table and Mata-Nui told the story of how he had come here. “I see,” said Strakk, “I know two of you now, but who is the orange and red one?”
“I am Ackar, the Agori from Vulcanus. Mata-Nui made me into a Glatorian.”
“You have much power,” said Strakk, “but I can’t help you. Possibly Gelu would though.”
“Where is this Gelu?” asked Mata-Nui.
“I’ll bring you to him,” said Metus.
“Thank you,” said Mata-Nui.

1 comment:

  1. FIRST COMMENT!!!!!! AWSOME STORY GRESH96!

    ReplyDelete