Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Fight for Bara Magna Part 4

The jungle was not far away. Mata-Nui could see a line of trees in the distance. Ackar walked happily beside him still marveling at his new body. “Not much farther great one,” said Ackar.
“Call me Mata-Nui,” said Mata-Nui.
“Yes, sir,” said Ackar.
They kept walking. They had walked for some time. It had not tired Mata-Nui at all, but he didn’t know about his brave companion. Soon they came to the jungle. A very rough path cut through it and this is what they followed. Mata-Nui didn’t even see the small Agori on the trail until he had bumped into him. “Who are you?” asked Mata-Nui.
“I am Tarduk,” said the Agori, “who are you two?”
“I am Mata-Nui,” said Mata-Nui, “and this is Ackar.”
“That isn’t Ackar,” said Tarduk. “I know Ackar, he isn’t a Glatorian.”
“I am now, Tarduk,” said Ackar.
“It is you!” cried Tarduk, “but how?”
“Mata-Nui here changed me.”
“Wow,” said Tarduk, “you must have amazing power.”
“I am the ruler of the world I come from,” said Mata-Nui.
“And where is that?” asked Tarduk.
“Can I tell you while we walk?” asked Mata-Nui, “I need to find Gresh.”
“Sure,” said Tarduk, “I’ll lead you to him.”
They started to walk and Mata-Nui told his story to Tarduk. When he had finished, Tarduk said, “that is an amazing story, and I am glad that you will help us.”They rounded a bend in the path and in a clearing was Gresh.

7 comments: